Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It really is

This morning N was (slowly) getting ready for preschool. My husband works a very odd shift which means he's home for the first few hours of the morning. He likes to take that time on Tuesdays and Thursdays to take N to preschool. Recently N bestowed upon D his much-loved, broken-zippered Spiderman book bag from WAY back in 3 year old preschool. Last Thursday and again today, as N was getting his coat, hat & gloves (yes--these are all required when one wakes up to SNOW on April 1st. Not laughing, Mother Nature. . . not laughing) on D went running to my husband with his coat, hat . . . and Spiderman backpack. It was so darn cute. One of those 'I want to remember this forever' moments. He so earnestly wanted to go to school, too. So my sweet husband bundled him up so he could ride along. I smiled as I watched my 3 men leave the house, 2 of them proudly sporting back packs.

Life, really, is pretty darn good.

No comments: